Friday, September 12, 2008

Amazing Moments

I just have to say that I love the little amazing moments in life....Moments when I look at my little Jack and am just so overwhelmed that it brings me to tears, with the love I have for him and the miracle that he is and how lucky I am to have this opportunity to be his mother. Moments when I my husband says the sweetest things or does a kind gesture and I am amazed at how lucky I am to have a husband who loves me so much, treats me so well, and knows me and understands me better than anyone. Moments when my students say the most profound, deep, or intellectual things and I truly am dumbfounded by the vast amount of knowledge, feelings, and thoughts that they have. (Even when the other 99% of the time they are talking about death,doom, and destruction!) Moments when I look at nature and am just overcome by the beauty of it and the wisdom that went into creating this world. I truly am blessed to experience these amazing moments!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

"My name is Heather. Wife to Dustin. Mommy to Jack. Teacher of a bunch of hyper, hormonal 6th and 7th graders, Daughter, Sister, Friend, Coach, yada, yada, yada..... "

I've been meaning to ask ... what does it mean to be a YADA YADA YADA? :)

Mindy said...

So, I know this blog is "hidden" and all ... but that doesn't mean you should forget to update it.

Mindy said...

UPDATE! I DEMAND AN UPDATE!