Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Child~

So I am fully aware that I have a pretty WILD and CRAZY child.  He is not shy.  He loves playing with adults and other kids.  He is not clingy to me, but still will cuddle with me.  He is so friendly and says hi to everyone.  He loves to watch basketball and shoot hoops.  He loves to play with and walk his doggy.  He is Mr. Independent and likes to feed himself.  He likes to run, wrestle, jump, yell, and dive off beds and couches.   He is one of the happiest, friendliest social babies I have ever seen and I LOVE that about him!  Now I am sure he gets a lot of his loudness craziness from Dustin and me.  Dustin and I love to play loud and crazy with him.  We love to tickle and be silly and make him laugh.   Others might question some of our parenting techniques, but all that matters to me is that I have noticed that I have an extremely HAPPY child!  He is tough and rarely cries or whines.  He talks a ton, gives kisses, and laughs at everything. He is so, so smart!  I feel VERY VERY lucky to have the son that I do.  My friend said something the other day like we are given the children that we are meant to have and that we  can deal with.  Thankfully, so far there is very little "dealing" with Jack, but there is a whole lot of enjoying Jack!  Thank heavens for my SWEET, WILD, CUTE little boy!   I sure do love this CRAZY kid!  



P.S. The only thing I have ever found my Jack to be afraid of is pom-poms. Thankfully he has overcome that fear and loves them now. He calls a pom pom a "go." So cute!

No comments: