Saturday, February 21, 2009

Er....

Here are my thoughts on this week:
1. I am alone again this weekend. No me gusta.
2. I hate the gyno. Enough said. P.S. I need to lose weight, says my gyno, before I have any more children. Why yes, yes I do.
3. I hate doctors, but after the said above visit, I made 3 more doctor appointments with 3 different kinds of doctors all to get things looked at that I have let far too much time pass without getting looked at.
4. I hate by butt. If you know me well enough, you know what this means.
5. I sure do love Jack, and I especially love his laugh and when he blows raspberries on my belly and then laughs his head off.
6. I don't think EVERY kid should have a therapist, a physcologist, or a DIAGNOSIS in middle school. What is the deal with every kid having to have ADD or ADHD? Even if the student is a little different, slow, or the parent has enough money to send you to every type of doctor imaginable.
7. I need a vacation to somewhere exciting. I haven't been on one probably since my honeymoon almost 4 years ago. I get jealous of reading everyone else's blogs and facebooks who are going on trips to Mexico, Cancun, on cruises, etc. I am greatly desiring to travel and go somewhere else for awhile!
8. I still hate Dustin's job. Bball season is almost over and I can't wait to see my hubby a little more.
9. I can live with coaching a middle school girls basketball team that is 1-7 that is actually a good TEAM rather than a team with one good PLAYER and a bunch of other crappy players who haven't learned anything or improved. GO NAVY!
10. Not every church calling is completely enjoyable, but every church calling is very important. Mine especially.

The end.

No comments: