Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bugged

Just need to vent a little, so here are some things that have bugged me lately:
  • People in stores saying how cute my "baby girl" is when HE is dressed all in BLUE with a BLUE blanket!
  • People that wear skorts to work out at the rec center at 6 in the morning. Seriously?
  • Not losing weight when I am working my butt off! (I wish it was literally!)
  • My 2 year olds sassiness, sometimes his smartness, and all the time the fact that he still isn't potty trained.
  • Teething in my 4 month old...Ouch! Waaa! Aah!
  • Women's clothes sizes. Pretty sure I fit in a range from size 12 to 18!
  • My skin, dry cracked hands and heals...and my poor boys inherited it.
  • Dustin's lack of pay for hours worked.
  • Ridiculous rent price in freaking LARAMIE, Wyoming.
  • Feeling like I have to beg people here to be my friends.
  • 2 failed ACL surgeries and the the fact that my ACL is torn for a 3rd time! I think I should get a refund for the first 2 sucky surgeries.

Probably enough for today. Oh life, somtimes I think you hate me!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Hey, hon. What types of workouts are you doing? I might have some ideas of things you can try to get in better shape if ya want. lemme know! HEART YOU!

Sandra said...

You don't have to beg me to be your friend! :) Or maybe you don't want to be which is why you haven't begged! Haha!
And I didn't know about your ACL. Lame! Jon tore his ACL when Emerson was a baby. If it's any consolation, I've heard nothing but good things about Gem City Bone and Joint (that's who Jon had his back surgery with) if you end up with another surgery!
Anyway, hope life gets a little easier for ya! Did you end up hanging with Shelly today?